PARTY WORKSHOPS – PERFECT FOR HENS, BIRTHDAYS, BABY SHOWERS & MORE!
Workshop bookings can be made any day/ time, when your party is (pending availability & prior bookings). Workshops usually take 1-2 hrs (you can customize the time to suit, or add on extra time, should you wish), plus setup & cleanup included. You can add on additional numbers as guests confirm, anytime up until 1 wk prior to the party date. We also offer DIY workshops you can run yourself!
Below prices are all inclusive, including travel to any location (up to 1 hr away), or free hire of our beautiful dedicated workshop rooms, in our heritage space, centrally located in Northbridge. Of course, all lux beautiful flowers are included, as well as any sundries required, and including tools hire for everyone (furniture hire also available, for travelling to you; trestle tables $20ea that seat 6 comfortably or 8 a bit more cosy, and little stools $2ea).
Please note; all workshops require booking in with full payment a minimum of one week in advance.
Choose from the following topics:
- Pretty flower crowns with petite posy jars
- Seasonal posies, or bouquets in vases
- Everlasting arrangements in ceramic pots
- Garden style, cascading bridal bouquets
- Floral table centerpieces
- Foliage & floral hanging garlands
- Foliage & floral large arbor arrangement (collaborative)
- Hanging greenery install, with feature flowers (collaborative)
- Wreaths (choose fresh or preserved, feature design or full cover)
Workshop value adjusts according to total participant numbers, as follows:
- for workshop groups 1 to 9 people: Minimum spend $700 all inclusive. Designs are to value, so smaller groups allow for larger designs pp, with more premium materials
- 10-15 from $70 pp, 16-20 from $60 pp
- 21-30 from $50 pp, 31+ from $40 pp
- note; groups 50+ can be split to run as consecutive workshops
DIY kits from $35pp (minimum 10)
A great option for bridal showers or parties on a budget!
Includes a detailed, itemized step-by-step guide for your chosen topic, & beautifully prepped botanical materials, flowers & sundries as required, to full value, divided up into individual kits.
Additional options are available to add on, should you wish – including:
- a completed design (to use as an example)
- delivery (AM or PM)
- Additional pp design value, for more beautiful flowers
- tools, such as florist scissors purchase
- display flower arrangements, to match and to decorate your party zone
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
“Thank you for running a lovely workshop yesterday. The girls just loved it and were so delighted with their posies! Thank you. It was so beautiful!” – Nas, flower posies workshop, Aug 2017
“A massive thank you for your beautiful blooms and flower crown session over the weekend. All of the ladies raved about it, loved their crowns and loved the beautiful flowers you provided… Really appreciate it and hope to use your services again sometime!” – Edith, Feb 2017
“Thanks again for Saturday night – we had such a great time!” – Sarah De Ceglie, July 2016
“Thank you so much for last Saturday, we all had a fantastic time. You were so patient and helpful. Thanks again for your awesome class!” – Jess Millman, April 2016
“We had heaps of fun! Thanks Stacey!!” – Jasmine Lee, March 2016
“I really liked how casual and fun the session was, and the beauty of the flowers” – Lee Wong, June 2015
“Very helpful instructions, friendly and fun! Loved making our flower crowns!” – Skye, June 2015
“Beautiful flowers chosen for us to work with! And they will all dry well so we have a memento to keep. Thanks for being so friendly and showing us how to make these flower-crowns!” – Sabrina, June 2015