PARTY WORKSHOPS – PERFECT FOR HENS, BIRTHDAYS, BABY SHOWERS & MORE!
Workshop bookings can be made any day/ time, when your party is (pending availability & prior bookings). Workshops include up to 2 hrs teaching time (you can choose to add additional time at $60/hr), plus setup & cleanup. You can also choose to go with DIY workshops instead – a great option for parties on a budget!
Below prices are all inclusive with GST, & can include travel to any location (up to 1 hr away), or free hire of our beautiful dedicated workshop rooms, in our heritage space, centrally located in Northbridge. Of course, all lux beautiful flowers are included, as well as any sundries required, and including free tools hire (furniture hire also available, for travelling to you; trestle tables $20ea that seat 6 comfortably or 8 a bit more cosy, and little stools are $2ea to hire).
Please note; all workshops require booking in with payment in advance; additional guest numbers can be added on, up to a minimum of one week in advance.
Choose from the following topics:
- Pretty flower crowns with petite posy jars
- Seasonal posies, or bouquets in vases
- Everlasting dry/ preserved arrangements in ceramic pots
- Garden style, cascading bridal bouquets
- Floral table centerpieces
- Foliage & floral hanging garlands
- Foliage & floral large arbor arrangement (collaborative)
- Hanging greenery install, with feature flowers (collaborative)
Workshop value adjusts according to total participant numbers, as follows:
- for workshop groups 1 to 9 people: Minimum spend $800, all inclusive. Designs are to value, so smaller groups allow for larger designs pp, with more premium materials
- 10-19 from $80 pp, 20-29 from $70 pp, 30-39 from $60 pp, 40+ from $50 pp
- note; groups 40+ can be split to run as consecutive workshops, or add on additional time
DIY kits from $40pp (minimum 10) (note; preserved, minimum $50pp)
A great option for bridal showers or parties on a budget!
Includes a detailed, itemized step-by-step guide for your chosen topic, & beautifully prepped botanical materials, flowers & sundries as required, to full value, divided up into individual kits.
Additional options are available to add on, should you wish – including:
- a completed design (to use as an example)
- delivery (price pending location & time availability)
- Additional pp design value, for more beautiful flowers
- tools; for florist scissors, purchase price is $15/pair
- display flower arrangements, to decorate your party
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
“Thank you for running a lovely workshop yesterday. The girls just loved it and were so delighted with their posies! Thank you. It was so beautiful!” – Nas, flower posies workshop, Aug 2017
“A massive thank you for your beautiful blooms and flower crown session over the weekend. All of the ladies raved about it, loved their crowns and loved the beautiful flowers you provided… Really appreciate it and hope to use your services again sometime!” – Edith, Feb 2017
“Thanks again for Saturday night – we had such a great time!” – Sarah De Ceglie, July 2016
“Thank you so much for last Saturday, we all had a fantastic time. You were so patient and helpful. Thanks again for your awesome class!” – Jess Millman, April 2016
“We had heaps of fun! Thanks Stacey!!” – Jasmine Lee, March 2016
“I really liked how casual and fun the session was, and the beauty of the flowers” – Lee Wong, June 2015
“Very helpful instructions, friendly and fun! Loved making our flower crowns!” – Skye, June 2015
“Beautiful flowers chosen for us to work with! And they will all dry well so we have a memento to keep. Thanks for being so friendly and showing us how to make these flower-crowns!” – Sabrina, June 2015